Since 1994, Kissimmee businesses, building owners, and public institutions have relied on United Fire Protection for fast and responsive commercial fire protection services. With a population of 73,000 that’s growing quickly, Kissimmee is home to several large businesses and public facilities, including the Osceola Regional Medical Center, Osceola County government, International Power Group, Osceola Technical College, and countless restaurants, hotels, retail facilities, golf clubs, country clubs, and more. Regardless of your industry, we offer tailor-made solutions that can enhance your building’s safety envelope and provide the reliable protection from fire you require. We will not only help you select the ideal systems for your needs and the threats you face, but we will also install the systems, maintain them, and provide fast and responsive repairs when required.
When you need fire protection services in Kissimmee, you need to call United Fire Protection at . We will design and install a comprehensive fire protection solution that will exceed the most rigid regulatory requirements.
Fire Extinguisher Services in Kissimmee
When a small fire ignites in your building, a fire extinguisher in the hands of a trained employee is often enough to douse the blaze and protect your facility from extensive damage. Choose United Fire Protection for all your fire extinguisher needs in Kissimmee, including:
- Fire extinguisher inspection/testing: Florida Fire Prevention Code requires annual inspections performed by a state-licensed technician. Then, dry chemical extinguishers must be tested and recharged every six years and pass a hydro test every 12 years.
- Fire extinguisher recharge: Whether as part of routine testing or to refill a canister that was used to put out a fire, trust United Fire Protection to recharge your fire extinguishers.
- Fire extinguisher training: We provide on-site training for your employees to give them the confidence and skills necessary to take appropriate action if a fire ignites at your facility.
- Fire extinguisher certification tags: When an extinguisher is inspected, recharged, or hydro-tested, it needs the appropriate tags to identify the services performed. We’ll take care of all certification tags to keep your business code compliant.
Fire Suppression System Services in Kissimmee
If your Kissimmee building has a high fire risk or mission-critical items that would be devastating to lose in a fire, take advantage of our fire suppression services. These include:
- Fire suppression installation: We install wet and dry chemical fire suppression systems for commercial kitchens, storage facilities, paint booths, and other applications.
- Fire suppression inspections and maintenance: Inspections performed by a state-licensed technician are necessary every six to 12 months to keep your building code compliant.
- Fire suppression repair and recharge: When your suppression system stops working or requires a recharge after a fire, call us for 24-hour emergency services.
Hydrostatic Testing in Kissimmee
United Fire Protection is an authorized DOT hydrostatic cylinder retesting facility near Kissimmee. We offer:
- Fire extinguisher hydro-testing: As mentioned above, dry chemical fire extinguishers require hydro-testing every 12 years. This involves subjecting a canister to high pressures to ensure it’s safe to remain in service.
- SCUBA cylinder hydro-testing: The DOT requires hydrostatic testing for SCUBA cylinders every five years to detect leaks and flaws that could endanger the diver’s life.
- High-pressure gas cylinder hydro-testing: Various high-pressure cylinders are required to undergo hydrostatic testing every five to 10 years, depending on the gases they store.
Exit/Emergency Lighting Services in Kissimmee
OSHA and the safety codes require illuminated exit signs at all building exits, as well as lighting to guide the way. We help you stay up to code with these services:
- Emergency lighting installation: We can install all fixtures, signage, bulbs, and backup batteries to get your emergency lighting system up and running.
- Emergency lighting inspections: Annual 90-minute testing is required to prove your lights have functional backup batteries in case an emergency arises during a power outage.
Depend on United Fire Protection To Shield Your Business in Kissimmee From Danger
For over 25 years, our team of fire protection professionals has worked hard to grow our business and expand our services. Throughout Florida, our engineers and design teams have built and installed some of the region’s most comprehensive fire protection systems for our clients. To this day, our family-owned and -operated company proudly serves Florida’s growing business community. We are proud of our affiliations with the Florida Fire Equipment Dealers Association, the National Federation of Independent Business, and the National Fire Protection Association.
At United Fire Protection, we don’t just stand by our reviews; we strive to improve upon our lessons and enhance the solutions we provide. Our goal is to ensure that your business is as prepared and protected as possible should an emergency arise. We guarantee we will consistently deliver superior service, exceptional results.
We are proud to serve the needs of our commercial clients in Kissimmee. We encourage you to contact United Fire Protection to discover just how efficient and effective our systems are at protecting your business, personnel, inventory, patients, and other invaluable assets.
Contact United Fire Protection for Services in Kissimmee
Whether you need your fire extinguishers recharged, fire suppression system repaired, or emergency fire protection system services and inspections, we have you covered.
If you have any questions about what we do, or you want to schedule fire protection services in the Kissimmee area, please contact us today and speak with one of our experts about your building’s fire safety needs.