Auto body shops contain highly flammable liquids. Spills, leaks, fumes from these chemicals are a constant risk. Are you adequately protecting your employees, customers, building from the threat of fire? If not, now is the time to install a fire suppression system in your auto body shop.
At 美国消防, we take your safety and code compliance very seriously. That’s why we offer a full range of 灭火服务 for auto body shops in 佛罗里达州中部, including 安装、检查、维护、 修复, 充电. Our priority is to keep your people and property safe in case a fire ignites unexpectedly.
To schedule 灭火服务 for your auto body shop in the 佛罗里达州中部 area, please call 美国消防 at (407) 218-8348 今天.
Fire Safety Risks in Auto Body Shops
Restoring car paint is probably a major facet of your auto body shop. All paint materials—including lacquers, enamels, solvents—are fire hazards. Vapors from evaporating solvents can reach dangerously high concentrations in enclosed spaces. 明火, 点燃的香烟, or sparks from an electrical motor or welding torch can then ignite these vapors.
Paint fires tend to burn quickly and violently. A single incident could be enough to wipe out your entire business and injure or even kill anyone in the shop when it occurs. 成功的, long-term auto body shop owners understand the importance of fire prevention—such as installing ventilation systems to control vapor concentrations—and fire protection—which includes installing and servicing a fire suppression system.
灭火系统 for Auto Body Shops
Dry chemical fire suppression systems are the most appropriate for auto body shops and the fire hazards located there. Installing such a system is the key to meeting the following National Fire Protection Association standards:
- NFPA Standard 17 for Dry Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA Standard 33 for Spray Application Using Flammable and Combustible Materials
- NFPA Standard 34 for Dipping, Coating, Printing Processes Using Flammable or Combustible Liquids
Dry chemical fire suppression is available in various sizes and configurations to suit the needs of your auto body shop. Here are the components you can expect to be included in your system for 24-hour fire protection:
- 热探测器 能感觉到什么时候有火
- 拉站 for employees to activate when they see a fire
- 警报 告诉工人何时撤离
- 喷嘴 that eject dry chemical agents and caps to prevent paint contamination between uses
- 控制头 that activate in response to heat detectors or pull stations
- PAC 10/200 pneumatic actuating cylinders to allow 10 or 20 cylinders to activate simultaneously for maximum suppression
- 时间延迟 让排气扇放风
- 代理的坦克 with a specified amount of dry chemical extinguishing agent needed to protect your auto body shop
Tips for Operating Your 灭火系统 Safely
To maximize the effectiveness of your fire suppression system, make sure to do the following:
- 选择一个合格的, 持牌消防公司, 比如联合消防保护组织, to install your fire suppression system.
- Schedule routine inspections and maintenance for code compliance and peace of mind that your fire suppression system is working correctly if you ever need it.
- Document all maintenance activity in a logbook. Include the company, the name of the technician, the specific services performed.
Fire Suppression for Auto Body Shops in Florida
It’s tempting to take shortcuts in a demanding, 竞争激烈的行业, but sound fire safety practices are vital for the protection of your employees and assets. 美国消防 can ensure your auto body shop in 佛罗里达州中部 is as safe as possible from fire.
To learn more about our 灭火服务 in the 奥兰多 area, 888电子游戏官网 今天.
We service the following areas around 佛罗里达州中部: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Casselberry, DeBary, 迪兰, Deltona, 基, 玛丽湖, 莱克兰, 洛伍德, 梅特兰, 橙色的城市, 奥兰多, 奥维耶多, 桑福德, St. 云,圣. Petersburg, Tampa, Winter Park, Winter Springs, the surrounding areas.